Thursday, July 28, 2011

Jehovah Jireh ~ My Provider!

God never ceases to amaze me. He really doesn't. I had a great job with Washington County last spring, but unfortunately the position ended at the end of the school year and left me wondering how in the world I was going to make financial ends meet until my teacher's salary kicks in on 8/18. (FYI - that's only 21 more days from today!). Well, God has come through. BIG TIME. He provided a part time summer job that paid $25/hour, and even though I didn't get as many hours as I was hoping, I was still able to pay my bills. He also provided some subbing opportunities at summer school - another HUGE blessing, and He showered me with phone calls for photography appointments. I was looking at my bank account today and I just had to turn my smiling face to Heaven and thank the Lord for all that He has provided. I've even managed to squirrel away enough money to go to the beach next week for my annual girls trip that I've taken every summer for the past three years with my Mom, Mother in Law, and Sister in Law. I think it's safe to say that I'm feeling like one of God's favorites right now! He is so good.

Photo taken on 7/20/11

No comments:

Post a Comment