Thursday, February 24, 2011

Prayers, Please

Well... the big countdown is on! At 4:00 tomorrow afternoon, I have my first "baby" appointment. I am praying and praying that I will get to see my baby or at least hear its heart beat. With my cold/bronchitis/asthma, as well as some questionable/slightly concerning pregnancy symptoms (spotting for about 3 weeks), it's been an emotionally trying month and I'm so ready to have the reality of this pregnancy hit me full force by seeing or hearing my baby. I think it will really sink in when I see the baby on the screen or heart the swoosh, swoosh, swoosh of it's heart beat. I'm just so anxious to have good news at my appointment and to hear that all is well with my pregnancy... I doubt I'll sleep much tonight. ...Not to mention, my work day tomorrow is going to draggggggg. Just please be praying for me and the baby, that both of us are perfectly healthy and the pregnancy is progressing as it should. Thanks so much for your prayers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment