Sunday, April 24, 2011

Ressurection Power

Today is Easter Sunday. I am so thankful that I have the ressurection power of Christ living in my heart and working in my life. Because Jesus died on the cross for my sins and was ressurected from the grave, I am granted the gift of hope. I am able to know with 100% certainty that my loved ones who have gone on to be with the Lord, including my angel baby, are enjoying a heavenly eternal life with my Savior. Where on Earth would I be right now if I didn't have that hope? I cannot imagine going through everything I've experienced over the last couple of months without the gift of hope that I have because of my faith. Now, I can only pray that all of my friends and loved ones (and even strangers!) come to know my God... that they are able to fully realize His love for them and accept Him into their hearts and invite Him into their lives. The only way to experience eternal life with God and our loved ones who have gone on before us is through the acceptance of Jesus Christ, and it's never too late to make that commitment to Him.

Besides, I hear that there's a pretty amazing little boy (or girl) in Heaven who probably looks a lot like Jason and I... and I just know you're going to want to meet him/her one day! Get your hearts and lives right with God so that you'll be able to meet your Savior and our precious little one some day.

2 comments:

  1. looking forward to that day!
    love the new look of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Deb! :) Hope you had a great Easter.

    ReplyDelete