Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sleepless Nights... Already.

Well... I think it's safe to say that my body is already training itself for long nights of being up with the Baby. No matter how I position myself or try to get comfortable, I just can't sleep longer than a few minutes at a time. It's super hard because I am soooooooo tired. Over the last two days, I've felt like a freight train has hit me with exhaustion. Then, add to that the fact that I was diagnosed with bronchitis yesterday at Urgent Care, and every time I cough I feel like I'm going to cough up a lung. My chest hurts from the coughing... I was given a breathing treatment yesterday (safe for the Baby) and also given a prescription for an antibiotic (safe for the Baby). I'm taking Amoxicillin for the bronchitis twice a day for the next 10 days. I just can't wait to feel better and get some rest... although, when the rest of the pregnancy symptoms kick in (probably next week, according to my book), it sounds like I won't feel "my best" till my second trimester. Ahhhh, pray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment