Monday, May 23, 2011

The Best of Times, The Worst of Times

"They were the best of times and the worst of times." ...Yep, that pretty much sums up life right now! Some really high highs and some really low lows. It's been a little over two months since my pregnancy ended. There are some days that I plow through the hours effortlessly with only brief moments of sadness... and then there are days that I randomly break down in crying spells every 15 minutes. These truly are the best and worst times of my life. Graduation came and went, job opportunities are beginning to present themselves, one of my best friends is getting married, friends are having babies... And peppered within these beautiful and celebratory events in life, I battle with random bouts of depression. I had a really hard time getting excited about graduation... even to the point where I debated on whether or not to even go up until a few days before. I cried almost the whole way to the rehearsal the day before the ceremony. In the end, I was glad that I went and allowed myself to feel proud of my accomplishments. A special thanks to my Hubby, Mom, and Dad for supporting me that day.








No comments:

Post a Comment